Obviously, I'm not going to post my monthly plan for the whole year, but I think I will provide an idea of what I want to in the next month. For the upcoming, and rapidly approaching, New Year, I've made a plan for both January and February.
- The Ascent of Money, by Niall Ferguson. I tried to read this before but couldn't get into it. I'm giving it another try.
- False Scent, by Ngaio Marsh. I picked this one up a while back, and it looks interesting.
- Ballet's Magic Kingdom, by Akim Volynsky. Another book from the fall. Fingers crossed for this time around.
- Poetry of Anna Akhmatova. I have a copy of this slim volume sitting on my shelf, and I'd like to read through it.
- The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe. February is shaping up to be a busy month, so I just want one book to focus on reading. I'm trying to figure out some sort of weekly update as I proceed through it.
So that's how things look now. Happy reading days ahead! :)